'Mijn diploma's' contains diploma information for most Dutch degree programmes recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. Download a free digital extract or request a paper extract of your diploma if your employer or school asks for proof of your diploma.
Only you can log in to Mijn diploma's. So not an employer or school.
Download your extract
Log in to Mijn diploma's and download your extract.
Log in to Mijn diploma'swith DigiD
Failed to download the extract? Then try the following:
- On your device, go to the 'Documents' folder and then to 'Downloads' or 'Files'. Check whether the file is in 1 of these folders.
- Preferably use the Firefox or Google Chrome browsers when downloading.
- Deactivate any plug-ins (e.g. ad blockers or Google Password) before downloading the extract.
- If possible, try on another computer or phone.
Still unable to download an extract? Send an e-mail to email@example.com. Mention in your email:
- your name
- the device on which you are trying to download the extract (phone, tablet, computer or laptop)
- the browser you use
- whether you get an error message
- day and time of the download
An extract from Mijn diploma's is an official document. It is considered valid proof of your obtained diploma, even though it does not look like your original diploma and grade list.
A digital extract is a PDF document (in Dutch) with a certificate. This certificate is proof of authenticity. It also proves that the document was issued by DUO. The certificate is displayed as a blue bar at the top of the screen. You may only use a digital extract for digital purposes. If you print or edit the extract, the document is no longer valid.
Make sure you have installed a recent version of Adobe Reader. When you open a digital extract for the 1st time, you may be asked to update your list of trusted certificates. Click on OK.
Depending on the diploma, you may also receive a grade list with your extract. Extracts of secondary school diplomas come with a complete grade list, diplomas for secondary vocational education come with an incomplete list of grades, and extracts for various other diplomas are issued without a grade list.
Have you obtained a new diploma? Depending on your degree programme, it may take between 2 and 8 weeks before your diploma is uploaded.
If you have any questions, please call us on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 12 noon on +31 50 599 77 78. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.