Naar Home

Authorising someone else

DUO is never allowed to give out personal information. We only provide information to the relevant person themselves. If you would like someone else to deal with DUO on your behalf, you will have to authorise that person.

How do you arrange authorisation?

In most cases you must arrange authorisation using a special form. The overview below shows you which form you need. You must arrange authorisation for Mijn DUO online.

* Lawyers do not need to be authorised.
retrieve your personal information the Machtigen (120Kb, pdf) form
manage your affairs in Mijn DUO DigiD Machtigen Link opent externe pagina
manage your affairs by post the Machtigen (120Kb, pdf) form
lodge an objection * the Machtiging voor bezwaarprocedure (91Kb, pdf) form
You want to authorise someone to You must arrange authorisation via